Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Decorating Contest

Our office had a Halloween decorating contest, splitting the office into "neighborhoods." The winning neighborhood was the "Parking Lot" (aka the group of cubicles in which sits yours truly). We put this together in about 2 days. My coworker and I even came in early Friday morning to ensure our success (after carving pumpkins with another one of our group during our lunch break on the balcony outside the office. This balcony is also right outside our main conference room. We were so glad the Executive Vice President of association was inside the conference room for a meeting with the other VP's to witness us carve the pumpkins (note the sarcasm). We were on our lunch break!

Our handiwork:

The artists:

Happy Halloween!

(I stayed in because I had to work at 6AM at the National Mall, so I read Twilight.)

PS - I borrowed the "tree" idea from Ingrid's Halloween Flat party in London last year. Mine was made of Whole Foods and Trader Joe's paper bags.

No comments: