Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello!

It would be dishonest for me to say that this is my first blog post. Nay. I had one in college, but then Google found it and returned it when I "Googled" myself. Unfortunately, it highlighted a post about a certain boy someone, which I thought inappropriate if a prospective employer found it, so I had to copy/paste everything in my entire blog of 2 years and stow it in a Word Document.

However, I cannot stay away. I love to write. I love to take pictures and post. I love to email newspaper articles and share all the treasures I've found in the real world and in real life. Thus, I have returned! I will be blogging about my upcoming nuptials (upcoming = 9+ months), adorable ideas I've found, and, of course, all the culinary adventures I stumble upon along the way (be it in the kitchen, on the street, or in a restaurant.)

Therefore . . . to the blogs!

No comments: