Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Mountain Wedding

Congratulations to Alyson and Chris!! This weekend we were at the Greenbriar in White Sulphur Springs, WV. The weather was gorgeous, the company was warm, and the wedding was just lovely.

Very thoughtful idea: The bride’s friends handed out fresh lavender (which matched their sage green and purple color scheme) for the guests to throw at the newlyweds as they exited the church.

Very handy: A shuttle transported wedding guests staying at the hotel on regular loops to and from the church and wedding up to 10 minutes prior (awesome for those arriving 30 min. beforehand, *cough* us *cough*.

Very pretty: submerged tulips at the base of the centerpieces. I’ve seen calla lilies, orchids, and even fish in water, but not tulips.

And now the close-up:

Mother and my fiance discussing something very interesting or humours. I love that she loves him. The proud mother of the groom and my (basically) little brother (aka. brother of the groom). Her dress was so pretty! I told my mom she should look into her designer.


Hotties! And she even called me the "bride-to-be" in her facebook. Crazy that the term can define me now.

Long-time neighbors and now adults. *sniff*



The bar was open, the dance floor was full, and everyone had a wonderful time. Below are my “minute-by-minute” notes at the reception:

No comments: