Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hair Pieces: So many choices

I have so many projects to do today, including pick up our wedding rings, but I woke up early and started researching hair pieces. I've already researched this some when I was preparing for my hair practice appointment with Daphne, but it's crunch time and I need to pick something. I plan on wearing it half up, curled, and pulled to the side. Now I just need to find the right ornament. Thoughts? Our wedding is Mediterranean-Tropical themed, so I kinda like the orchids, but I originally love the look of the first picture.

Source: Etsy

I plan for my hair to look like the gal's above. And I also love the way her makeup looks, too. A little dramatic, but still elegant.


Source: Etsy

Source: Etsy


Source: Etsy

Source: Etsy
Thoughts? Love or hate any of them?

1 comment:

Skylar said...

I think if your going to have your hair like the first girls, the flowers without feathers on them would look gorgeous!

^_^
I'm a little late I know.
Just a thought.